We are personal injury experts who have achieved results for our clients in Joplin for over 40 years.
Specific Aspects That Require Maintenance
Certain parts of your vehicle should be maintained in perfect working order, or they can result in life-threatening situations. Brakes, tires, steering components, and lighting systems should always be pristine.
Some car parts which require regular inspections and servicing include:
- Tires: Check your tires regularly,u at least once a week. Keep them inflated at the recommended tire pressures. Replace worn or damaged tires.
- Braking components: Regardless of when your next service is due, if your brakes feel unresponsive, have them checked right away.
- Windshield wipers: If they are worn, torn, or not working as they should, you should replace them.
- Headlights: Any time one of your lights stops working, you should have it repaired immediately – often, this is as simple as replacing the globe.
Other Safety Tips Around Maintenance
- Just before each summer and winter season, take your vehicle for an inspection by a qualified auto technician.
- Comply with your car manufacturer’s vehicle maintenance schedule.
- Have repairs sorted out immediately – before an accident happens.
Many of our clients come to us after being involved in a car accident. We handle their personal injury claims on their behalf and represent them as their insurance claim attorneys.
We strive to protect our client’s rights and fight the insurance companies and big businesses for fair compensation so you don’t have to.
If you or somebody you know has had a car accident with an uninsured driver, book a free appointment with us today.
That being said, here is a list of auto repair and maintenance shops in Joplin that you could consider using for repairs and maintenance of your vehicles.